A full-featured open source package manager for android.
New in version 3.0.4
This release contains a number of fixes for the backup/restore feature.
– Backup metadata version updated to 4
– Use 128 bit tag size for AES encryption
– Fixed encryption/decryption for AES 128
– Fixed an issue with saving the PGP encrypted files
– Fixed crashing if a storage media does not have a label
app tracker pro began by merging the features of App_packages Info (formerly Application Info), ClassyShark3xodus, Activity Launcher and Watt into a single app with material design and dark mode to give a modern look and feel.
Features app tracker pro:
Free and open source
Material design (and a nice UI)
No useless permissions requested
Doesn’t connect to the internet (internet permission is required for ADB mode)
Display as much information as possible in the main window
Lists activities, broadcast receivers, services, providers, permissions, signatures, shared libraries, etc. of any app